MY PAGES:


Saturday, December 31, 2016

LIFE: GOODBYE, 2016 AND HELLO, 2017 - CHEERS TO 12 NEW CHAPTERS + ADVENTURE


Happy New Year's Eve 2017, Fashionable Friends!


As another year is about to pass and a new one is upon us, I find it gives me a chance to reflect on the year and look forward to the future and 12 new chapters with a hopeful heart.

I’m not really one to make resolutions, but I am a fan of vision boards and creating a list of things I would like to focus on in the year to come.

I created a vision board last year with cutouts on a bulletin board, which I then photographed to use as my laptop and phone wallpaper.   It has pretty much stayed the same, but I may make a few revisions.  


As for my list of things on which to focus, I display them in a 2017 inspirational layout that I created below. Feel free to create and share your own online or in the comments below, I would love to know what you hope to accomplish.


Thank you all for your support and encouragement since I began my little blog back in 2009, it truly has evolved into quite a passion and I hope that with each year it evolves, I can make it even better.  

In 2017, I hope to create and share more DIY posts, affordable fashion posts and guides with better photography as well as document my upcoming move through pictures and fun videos.

Speaking of, I've had a lot of requests to do videos.  So, I think I will start with some that show my travels, affordable home decor ideas and shopping, my new apartment before and after, as well as a tour, should that be of interest. 

Wishing each of you a safe and very Happy New Year!  I hope it is a magical one filled with endless adventure, success and true happiness and sending BIG hugs!!! 

  more organized + minimalistic LIFESTYLE


  blog + etsy shop businesS growth


  create better balance in life


  A NEW PLACE TO CALL HOME


  STYLISH HOME OFFICE


  A path to love


  give back


  travel



 ABOVE lAYOUT BY LIESL EHARDT.

0 Colorful Comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt