MY PAGES:


Thursday, November 17, 2016

AFFORDABLE ONLINE SHOPPING: FASHIONMIA - MY TOP PICKS + 50% OFF


Happy Thursday, Fashionable Friends!

I'm here with some of my picks for Fashion Tops from the affordable online shopping site FashionMia, which I've mentioned before and shopped at prior.

They offer a wide range of clothing, including plus sizes, and are a great spot for basics and Women's Jackets to help get you through winter at a price that won't break the bank.

Plus, you will get an extra 50% OFF Today Only, November 17th, so, it's the perfect time to pick something up for yourself or do a little holiday shopping!

What are some of your favorite affordable online shopping sites?  Please tell me in the comments below because I'd love to discover some more and share them with my readers!



Loose Fitting Geometric Print Cardigan  /  Army Green Contrast Trim Cardigan
Taupe V-Neck Blouse  /  Striped Long Sleeve T-Shirt
Gold Button Black Hoodie  /  Cream Cowl Neck Top
'Wifey' Long Sleeved Shirt  /  Mint Green Tassel Zip Cotten Top

2 comments :

  1. I love your collection here! Mine is the Style & Co. Animal-Print Jacquard sweatshirt hoodie, Only at Boutiqueken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds lovely, I'll be sure to check it out, Emma! :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt